We are looking for a results-oriented ERP specialist to successfully integrate our ERP software. You will be collaborating with senior managers to determine which business processes need optimization, enhancing the performance of our IT systems, and deploying and implementing suitable ERP solutions.
To ensure success as an ERP specialist, you should exhibit extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure and the ability to resolve integration issues. An outstanding ERP specialist will be someone whose expertise translates into streamlined business processes and highly efficient human resources management.
- Establishing ERP needs via business process analysis and consultation.
- Analyzing existing infrastructure and performing IT system enhancements.
- Writing customized programs and scripts, as well as configuring ERP applications.
- Developing user-friendly functionalities and interfaces.
- Installing ERP software and ensuring seamless integration with IT systems.
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Providing technical support and training ERP end-users.
- Preparing development progress updates and documenting ERP processes.
- Adhering to company policies and industry regulations.
- Keeping abreast of the latest ERP upgrades and offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or similar preferred.
- Certification in Oracle SaaS ERP or SAP ERP business process integration.
- At least 2 years experience as an ERP specialist in a related industry.
- A background in business administration, project management, or a related field will be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of ERP development tools, coding languages, and business processes.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
We are a global food supply specializing in dried fruits, nuts and seeds.
Our staff, suppliers and customers share our vision. That is why we have a successful and reliable network and we can take all challenges in our stride.
We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognize that our continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences.
Opportunities for advancement exist for all employees – we invest in each member of the team to develop, grow and advance, individually and as a team.
Munthor does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, handicap, and/or disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state or local law.
If you’d like to apply for this position, send your CV at [email protected]